Recognition for Evolving Landscapes
People are taking notice of our sustainable practices. Here is a short-list of our accolades.
- ASLA Certificate of Honor excellence in the study of Landscape Architecture 2000
- NCSU College of Design’s Community Award 2002
- Cited: Landscape Architecture Magazine A Natural Death by J. William Thompson. Oct. 2002
- Featured: ABCNews.com Oct 14th 2004. Greenburials: Thinking Outside the Box
- Featured: Daytona Beach News Journal June 11th. 2006 IT’S EASY (easier than you think) BEING GREEN
- Featured Guest: DBCC’s Gardener’s Hotline. Feb 2007
- Island Voice Magazine. Going Native.
- President of the Lyonia Chapter, Florida Native Plant Soceity (FNPS) (2007-2009)
- Member of Florida Nursery, Growers & Landscape Association (FNGLA)
- Associate Member of the American Society of Landscape Architects.